There are ravens in my sleep, I see them in my dreams,
They hunt my nightmares and make them bleed.
They look familiar to me, they are wearing masks, I donn't know who I am.
Little, bad, dark raven, why do you wanna hurt me? I tried to love you.....
You sang a fake song about how you wanted to love me, you didn't fly to my sky
.
You said you want me to love you, but you flied away instead.
Little, bad, dark raven, I wanna hate you, but i can't, I love you.
I don't wanna eat your lies anymore. I loved your black feathers, you ripped of my dreams.
Take off that mask, let me see through the eyes of my fears.
Take off your mask, why your face looks like my blood?
I thought I love you, why do you hurt me?
There's a monster inside my brain,
I'm scared.I feel I'm going insane.
Nothing make sense anymore, and I don't know how to call your name.
I don't want ravens anymore, can I just sleep and dream like another girl?
I don't wanna play God, why do you play God?
Do you like hell?
Heaven was my promised gift.
But I feel like I'm already burning.
There's a raven wispering in my ear.
Why do I still listening to your bittersweet words of love?
There's a raven under my pillow, he tells me what to dream.
There's a raven outside the window he tells me to go outside, let a lightning burn your mind.
There's a raven in the middle of the mist in my dream, he's starring at me.
There's a raven eating my soul.
I'm wearing a raven's feathers, me and myself alone.
I'm wearing a raven's feathers, do they fit me? doesn't matter, I can't fly anyways.
Dear raven, leave me alone, I don't want your shadow anymore.
Dear light, will you leave my side?
Who will stay? There's nothing more left to live.
There's nothing more left to love.
I'm cursed with my own heart.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario