I dreamed I fell in love with a stranger.
A soul I never knew, no face, no name.
Lying under the stars, silk blankets between us, no touch.
No touch, just our eyes looking inside of each other, no touch.
I loved how it burned, how your look danced over my skin.
How you cuddle me with your look, no touch.
It felt real, not over my skin, just inside my mind.
I loved the doors of your soul.
Just lying over the silk blankets, under the cold stars, with this warm feeling, no touch.
I dreamed that you didn’t love me anymore, Oh dear strange soul!
No face, no name, there’s no more beauty in your soul, no touch.
The only thing I can feel is your essence in this silk blankets.
I loved how your absence felt in my soul, it burned, it was real, real in my dreams.
I only dream about love, I feel it in my dreams, I don’t need flesh, no touch.
hey xx just wondering r u the one who writes those kinda poems? cuz if u do then u r just amazing at doing it xx keep on doing it and u would definitely be a great blogger soon :D
ResponderEliminarYes I wrote all this poems! Thnx! It actually means a lot, you gave me courage to keep writing! thank you!
Eliminar