miércoles, 20 de mayo de 2015
Vampires and werewolves kept me up last night,
thinking about the dream that I could not have.
I've spend the night looking for the stars,
and it looks like demons did paint the sky.
I can't see your eyes.
I'm stuck in winter, the snow doesn't stop from falling.
The sun starts to raise, it's in the middle of the sky.
The flowers starts to appear under the snow,
and it turns into crystal water over their silky petals,
but my soul still under snowflakes.
Cold, cold, cold, miss your warm lips,
Even that they felt like vodka in my scars.
You were always there, my constant bittersweetness.
I dreamed Tinkerbell throw fairy dust into my feet,
so I could dance over the crystallized ice,
like I would never die.
Tell my blood to come back,
My spirit is leaving me,
frozen in time, forever and always trying to reach the light.
Porcelain skin, let me write.
As if life were a morbid taxidermist,
playing like we were little butterflies.
Let me fly out of the glass.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario