jueves, 20 de agosto de 2015
Don't you worry.
Let us leave this place, let us dream, fall asleep until is spring time.....
It's ok, you know I'll leave everything to follow you.
You're beautiful as hell and I will never die of cold.
It's ok,
Dont't you worry, I'll be alright.
Burry my demons under your white blanket.
And let me sleep, let me dream, dream of tomorrow, so bright, so cold....
it's unknown....
Let me kiss your hand, let me drink this mess.
Just take me home before is too late, burry me deep.
Let me sleep, and wake me up when it's spring time in heaven.
And I'll dream of your fingers going throw the road of hell.
Just let me dream, and wake me up when its spring time in heaven.
when I'm stronger enough to walk with you.
Lets run. til the dawn burn our skin, til the stars fall...
I know you can hear me.
Just dont ever stop loving me.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario